Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Three Things...

1. Too busy for complete sentences--catching up on all I've slacked, still so TARD!

2. Get Well Soon, Lisaree! We love you! (my lil sis is recovering from major surgery)

3. Click here and follow the links to vote so Erica and Zach can have an awesome wedding! (I don't actually know theses two, but Erica's blog cracks me up, so go there and vote, and Erica, if you win, you have to invite me! HA!)

Oh, and a 4th...way to go, AZ and CA!!! You knocked all the GOOD Republicans down on Super Tuesday....for shame! But my own private Montana chose Romney and gave a FULL QUARTER of their votes to Ron Paul (I seriously think Paul could be The KING of Montana--we love him!)And I couldn't help but thinking this morning as I watched all the tornado destruction on TV..."That's what you get for voting for Huckabee, suthernerz!" But I didn't say that out loud because I know that (a) God doesn't send weather to punish people (at least not very often) and (b) He doesn't really care who you vote for...in fact maybe he WANTS McCain to win so Jesus can come, or hell can freeze over, or what ever....

4 comments:

Happy Gilmores said...

Isn't there a Brigham Young prophesy that said one day the constitution would hang by a thread, and "IF" it would be saved it would be by the elders of the church. (Doubt that means Harry Reid... or does it?) I dont get the polls either. Some had Romney ahead in CA by 8. Exit polls earlier had Romney winning Deleware by 7. Who comes up with this stuff?

Creole Wisdom said...

I would really like to learn more about Ron Paul. Basically I'm a libertarian, but didn't realize it until this year. Oh well! As you know, MN went to Romney and Barack, two of my favorites from each side. McCain is too old and needs to go home and sit on a rocking chair. hahah!

Anonymous said...

Well I prophesied this many moons ago. It is going to be Hillary when it is all said and done and ofcourse recounted in dade county, can't get their poop in a group, florida. She will have her first term to completely screw up the entire planet and then when the raging idiots of this beauityful nation re-elect her Christ will step in and de throne her evil batookis. Bad day to be her, good day to be a mormon! Welcome Jesus!!!

Jenn said...

ya, what "extremely good looking hubby" said!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...