Thursday, March 13, 2008

Retro: Saturday, March 8

After our morning chores, our girls wanted to play "kitchen" with the fun little things their Papa Tom and Papa Layton got them for Christmas...That brown box is the oven; Heidi's apron was made by Grandma Rosalie; Addie's came with the kitchenware from G&G Layton. I believe they are making banana bread in this picture.
Later, Heidi brougt me a blueberry tart, made with real blue marbles! I thought that was pretty clever!
Chef Addie
Chef Heidi
...and just so he's not left out, this is James at lunch on Friday 3/7. Heidi took this picture and he was saying "cheese!"


1 comment:

Jill Petersen said...

How stinkin fun for them! My kids love to use their imaginations and sometimes I am surprized at the things they invent with ordinary things! Why do we even need toys anyway?!!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...