Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Google Image Game

"Google Image Game: Answer the questions by finding pictures from Google Images and choose a fun pic from the first page that comes up."





1. My First Job (besides babysitting), age 14:

2. My Wish for 2008 (not to be elderly, but to be a strong & healthy woman!)
3. My Favorite Flower (Ranunculus)
4. My Favorite Color (Sage Green) (pretty cake, huh) (also known as "Lucky Nuptial Green" at Tryst Press!)
5. Name of an old pet: Jason, my Uncle's Dog, the only dog I ever loved

6. A Nickname (James--now I have a child by that name!)
7. My Age on my Next Birthday (37)

8. A Place I'd Like to Visit (Scandinavia)

9. A Favorite Place (Tucson during monsoons)

10. Favorite Thing (s) to Do (Clean House, Take Baths, Write Letters--I foudn a photo that comines the first two! EWWWWW!)

11. Favorite Food (at the moment--lettuce wraps! We can't stop making them!)
BONUS: My Name...
..shucks! That dang little skank has my middle name, too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you please post the recipe for the lettuce wraps? You've got me craving them!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...