Thursday, April 10, 2008

On The Road, a week ago

Last Monday, after I blogged THIS, this is how Livingston looked:Where did all the mountains go!?!? We definitely needed a spring break!
So on Thursday, April 3rd at 3:32am, we got up, loaded up some stuff and the kids, and hit the road by 4:15am. Posties did the same thing and we met up at IHOP in Idaho Falls to celebrate Amie's 25th birthday (4/3) and Heidi's 4th birthday (early--4/15) with some Who Cakes!
Here's our IHOP table at 8:30-ish ...everybody got dressed up (not!).
Heidi and her Who Cakes
Addie and her Who Cakes

Jammie-Cousins at IHOP
Jake and Addie switched cars, so Heidi and Jake had lots of fun between IF and Draper!
Two Silly Cousin Pals!

Despite the racket, James went back to sleep for about an hour as we drove thru northern Utah.
***
When we got to the hotel, Amie offered to take Ad, Heidi, Jake & Sam swimming while I laid down with James, and Rich & Matt went suit shopping at the two-for one sale. Everyone came back around 3pm (and James did NOT nap) and we had a little food at IKEA. I chose some new bedding for the girls for The Great Bedroom Swap of 2008 and we headed over to Jill's for a little "Post dinner" with Matt's fam and Dad Post.
Cousins enjoying Aunt Jill's yummy Chicken Parmesan
(I'm sad I didn't get pix of my kids with thier grandparents!!!! Sorry Mom, Mark, Dad Post & Laytons!!!)

Addie & Ally were so excited that ALL FOUR girls had the same Easter dressed this year! Here they are playing "Hannah Montana." I think Ally was being Miley and Addie was being Hannah, but I am not sure.
***
Rich went over to Jeff Spalding's in Saratoga Springs, and Matt's fam went to Matt Bailey's where they stayed for the weekend. Iwatched TV with Jill and got the kids ready for bed. Jill decided they could stay over, so I said prayers with each of thekids and my nieces and tucked them in. James crashed with Uncel Drew and I left to p/u Rich for a quiet night at the hotel (YAY).




1 comment:

Becky said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of the girls with their who cakes!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...