Wednesday, May 07, 2008

CUTE KIDS

Last Sunday, May 4th, our spunky niece, Summer (who lives in Florida) turned 4 and our nephew Jared (who lives in Texas) turned 1! (Those are pix of Summer in her Easter Dress, Summer with her brothers at Disney World, and Jared loading the dishwasher). We reeeally miss those Melin kids and hope they had great birthdays...Jared gets a new house for HIS birthday, so that's pretty cool...

***
Today at lunchtime James was VERY tired (I held back his 10/11 am nap til we picked up HEidi at 12:30 today) and he fell asleep in his highchair with his chin on his fists. It was so cute, I ran to get the camera , but he heard it come on and lifted his head...

...but he didn't open his eyes!

He even tried to smile for me with his eyes still closed...



...but he was just TOO TIRED!

2 comments:

Shoeaddict said...

Awwww! Very sweet kids. Happy Birthday. Poor James, I bet he had a great nap. I'd love to be able to just fall asleep like that.

Jill Petersen said...

I can't believe he tried to smile for you! That is killing me!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...