Monday, May 26, 2008

Finishing Rooms

The Grays (Rich's sister, Angie and her family) are moving away to Wyoming today.

We've been playing with baby Hannah lots while they're loading up...Happy James
James loves Hannah!
Hannah is 6-1/2 months old and her feet are the size of Addie's at birth! She's TINY!
James' room is mostly done--here are the beds
A view of the closet
A view of the corner near the window


Heidi loves her elephant room! Here it is on Wednesday...
...and today we added more!
Heidi and Addie made an "elephant circus" to entertain Hannah today. I'm pretty sure they had more fun than Hannah did (Hannah looked a little scared).

***

We've worked hard on the bedrooms and other house projects today. There has been a lull in the rain, so Rich is trying to get the lawn mowed as I type. In a few minutes we are going to go out to dinner with the Grays and say good bye...we'll really miss them, especially having cousins right across the street to play with! But they'll be less than an hour from Mt. Rushmore, so we'll be doing some Rapid City time with them! :)



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Loving the color combo in James' room!

Jill Petersen said...

Your vision came together!!! I LOVE the chair rail. It turned out so darn cute! It's seriously so much fun! I love the elephants that I could barely cut out! Your SO talented! I want you to come over when I am ready and help me! I won't even make you paint! We can just pick out fun stuff at Ikea! I am still jealous you have the Hokus bed!!! Love you!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...