Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now Let Us Rejoice


"On May 13,2008, ABC announced that Scrubs will be a midseason replacement, airing Tuesday nights at 9PM ET. Steve McPherson, ABC's President of Entertainment, also stated that additional seasons of Scrubs beyond the eighth could be produced if it performs well."

How did I miss this news on May 13th? I guess I was still recovering from our roadtrip. Anway, I am really excited about Scrubs coming back (NBC is so lame for letting it go). That gives me two great things to look forward to this fall: (1) for the first time I will be the mother of a two-year-old while not being pregnant, and (2) more quality time with my friends at Sacred Heart! Hallelujah! Let's all watch so it will "perform well" and we will get lots more!

Wanna rejoice some more? Then let's celebrate the 27th anniversary of the birth of my darling brother, Matt, on this date in 1981. Matt, Happy Golden Birthday! Surely this Scrubs news will make your day! ;)

On another note...poor China! I wonder how the Olympics is gonna go down...Hm.

I am working at the hotel AGAIN (I'm just bridging the gap between full-time employees right now, and picking up some cash for Rich's birthday and Father's Day; soon I will be back to working 3 or 4 3-hour shifts per week over the summer), so I may log in with more thoughts later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SCRUBS! I'M SO ADDICTED!

Jenn said...

I'm not a SCRUBS watcher but I am excited for you. I hate when the networks cancel GOOD shows.
Looks like we both will be spending extra time a the hotel!! I've picked up a few extra shifts....yeah.

Jill Petersen said...

HOT DAMN!!!! I knew they were going to ABC but I wasn't sure if it was offical! I really hope they do a good job on the writing and plot so it's fun to watch!!! I miss the earlier seasons.


Hsppy Birthday Mattie Fattie! I love you bro!

Aim said...

I thought i was dreaming when i heard Scrubs was switching to ABC.... I guess not. How cool. I love that show. Anyway, thanks for the shout out. It is crazy to think i am only 3 years from 30.

Matt

Luisa said...

love it, love it, love it. It is rare to have a good belly laugh over a show. And so rejuvenating. I need it. Yay!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...