Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hausfrau

Jill did not believe that I hadn't done dishes since she left, but here's the proof! There are plates your sons ate waffles off of, Jill! I told you my house goes to heck if I do projects! I took this picture right before I did the first load of dishes. The second is in the dishwasher now! ;)
***
The Girls' Rooms...the rooms are all swapped but not decorated yet.
We still need chair rail and new bedding in Bub's Cowboy Room (formerly Heidi's room).
Heidi's Fun "Hokus" Circus Room
Addie's pretty"Hanna" Room...
See all the stuff we still need to hang up? Addie has lots of decorating ideas herself.


4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! I really didn't believe you! That's so freakin awesome! You ARE like everyone else!

The rooms are way cute. I can't wait to see them finished. Sorry I couldn't stay just one more day!

Laura said...

Very cute.

Lisa said...

Maybe I missed the original post on this... What is the motivation behind the Great Room Swap?

Jamie said...

It was just time to give James a "boy room" rather than a nursery and the girls don't play down in their toy/bedroom much anymore, so we decided to save ourselves the pain of repainting the nursery AND the guest room (now Heidi's room) and just paint the toy/girls' room into a cowboy room for James. The nursery stayed blue and it's now Addie's room--no painting required!--and the guest room stayed beige--now Heidi's circus room. Everybody's got their own special space, thay can keep their "treasures" safe, they can go to sleep when they want to, and James is learning to sleep in a bed rather than a crib (and that's tons-o-fun).

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...