Saturday, June 21, 2008

Solstice

Tonight we celebrated Rich's birthday with a BBQ, gifts, and then, after baths, s'mores in his new firepit. Earlier we went to Bozeman to see King Fu Panda and eat Mongolian BBQ. It was fun but I am exhausted.

I still have a trip hangover, and this one is especially bad. My throat swelled up and my headached on the way home from Washington and it's only gotten worse. It's as if my body was just sucking up the lack of sleep for 16 days, and then it just crashed or something. Don't get me wrong--I am grateful that I stayed well at mom's. It's just that I could use some energy here at home, too, to entertain these five rambunctious punks! ;) I am praying for a good night's sleep and no cold symptoms tomorrow!

Rich is such a trooper, as always. I am so thankful for his support and strength, always pushing through and doing what needs to be done. I think we work so well as a team, but I am also thankful that he's always so strong when I get weak. It was fun to celebrate him today, as well as welcoming summer and remembering (silently) Gramaree on her birthday.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...