Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An Update, finally.

We have been INSANELY bust around here since Sunday, with Nana's Rituxan treatment on Monday, followed by Abby's game, and then lots of errands and getting ready for Sara to come on Tuesday (she came! no pix uploaded yet, but she's here and it's fun!). But mom has been pretty sick since the rituxan with a lot of body aches and fatigue. We're trying to keep her nourished and allow her to rest (so we are taking the kids to Smal-Land at IKEA again today).

So here are some pix of our activities:
LOTS of sleeping (James and Nana last Saturday)
Lots of mischief with Crazy Nana
Silly James!
Now he sticks everything up his nose!
Funny Nana!
Lots of SNUGGLING
Monday we headed back to the Cancer Center...

For more of this...look at my cutie mom!
We hung out for 4 hours waiting fro the Rituxan to drip in (what has the humidity done to my hair?!?! THAT is why I got it cut, right after I put mom to bed on Monday)
There's the yucky stuff that's made my mama so sick.
But we love it because it's KICKING CANCER'S BUM!
(she also got a $6,000 shot of Neulasta at them end of Monday's treatment...
Holy cow, cancer is expensive in so many ways!)
***
...So all is well, relatively. Thanks for caring. I will write some more details when another quiet moment comes up. For now, naps are over and it's IKEA time.
XO



4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

ss25Thanks for the pics. They made me cry, then laugh! You're a great daughter and sister! I am glad she gets to play with James. Those pics are hilarious! You should tape up their noses next! ha ha!

shoeaddict said...

The pictures are very sweet. I hope things continue to go well for your mommy. I will continue to pray.

Thanks for the update.

Jenn said...

lovin' my sweet baby james!!! Thinking of you and Mommy!

Susan said...

Wow !!! what a House full!!!!
Have fun and take care!!! Miss your Mom!!! From missury!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...