Monday, July 28, 2008

Hello

Good Mornin'! I don't mean to keep harping on Elder Busche's talk, but after finding the slide show I posted yesterday, I looked up the whole devotional and it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read, in any genre, EVER (and I am a Lit. major!). Please when you get a minute, follow THIS LINK, print out the talk, then go cuddle up with it and your favorite highlighter. Perhaps you will want to read and discuss for Family Night. At any rate, I just had to share.

I didn't mention in my earlier post that Michael and Amy (my younger sibs) surprised us on Saturday by coming down from Everett, WA where Michael is working. Amy is staying with Mike until the end of August, and they came to hang for a couple of days. It is so good to see them! They are heading home this morning and we'll miss them. I think today, we'll mostly be cleaning upo from the weekend, finishing up laundry, making sure mom is comfortable--maybe I'll even make some tapioca!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

mmmm...I'll let you make ME some tapioca!

Adriane said...

Jamie! It's funny that you just said, "Come visit us in Montana," because just this morning I was telling Tom that we need to go to Montana and see you on our way home to Utah next summer. That would be a great trip. I think this week we are going to head somewhere close like Memphis or Oklahoma City. I think. I still have to find a place to stay though. I miss you. I just read your Elrey blog oh, and Brent's blog. Actually I spent like an hour reading Brent's blog one night. He sure does love soccer doesn't he? I was snooping around to see what kind of girl would leave Brent. I mean....he is a total catch! How tall is he. I still have my single sister Olivia? ok, love ya talk more later!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...