Friday, August 08, 2008

Quick Howdy

I am at the hotel for a short shift tonight. No posts this week, no photos. I've just been chillin' with my wee ones, trying to fly by the seat of my pants (which is the hardest thing for me). We have had lots of fun this week, like picnicking on the river banks in the sand near Carter's Bridge and throwing rocks for an hour, or going out in the country to visit the donkeys and mini-ponies, getting ice creams, having PBJ and peaches and chocolate milk for dinner while daddy was away at a meeting, coloring pictures to mail to loved ones, making doll houses from boxes, and setting up little Calico Critters cities, complete with zoos kept by Heidi. Oh, and napping while thunderstorms roll in--my fave. I can never get enough of my girls making a "mommy sandwich," snuggling me on each side and falling asleep for an hour or two in the afternoon (James likes to stretch out and sleep on his own).

We are all well, life is good. I started Curves again, and I'm feeling better (still foggy and unmotivated, but healthy at least), Rich is getting us all geared up for Europe, and I am getting the girls ready for school. We're worried about my mama tonight, hoping she's feeling better. Love you, Nana! We miss you so much...

More later, folks. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Jill Petersen said...

Mama is doing really well today. She got up an hour ago and got ready to go apartment/house hunting with Dana and I. She even has make up on and looks so pretty.

You sound like you have had a really good week Jamie. I love thunderstorms and naps with my kids. I want to see pictures of your doll houses you made out of boxes. I have always wanted to do that with the girls but they have SO many store bought ones I thought "What's the point"?! I love you and miss you sooooo much. Call me!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...