Thursday, August 28, 2008

WWNND?

Today is "NieNie Day" on the internet
(see here and here and here and here and here).
Lots of people are auctioning things, or buying things.
Me, I'm just trying my best to answer the quetion of the day with my actions:
"What Would NieNie Do?"
Would she preserve fresh fruits and vegetables for hte coming winter (I mean, if they HAD winter in AZ)? Yes. Would she bake fresh and healthy cookies for her family? Yes. Would she love on her little ones all morning (and feed them aforementioned cookies and let them make a mess)? Yes.
Then would she put little ones down for nap and enjoy a romantic lunch with her hubby while watching European Travel Tips DVDs? Probably.
So check, check, check, and check.
Now, I don't know if Steph has a testimony of SIESTA like I do, but in Jamie's world a cool, windy afternoon + napping kids + clean, quiet house= NAP FOR MAMA!
Here's to you, Nie! XO

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...