Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Big Snowfall of Autumn '08

Addie & her snow "sculpture"
Addie sitting in a drift (with dead sunflowers behind her)
Heidi trying to walk in a drift
Heidi cracking up, as she is wont to do
Our little porch has a hat on!
The snow drifted in the oddest places...here's a drift swooping off the roof on the NW side of the house.
***
I kept the kids home from church today because they have bad coughs (and then church was cancelled anyway) but I couldn't resist letting them jump in that fabulous new snow!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe you guys have so much snow when it's so hot here - enjoy!

Jenn said...

Church was canceled? Why? We didn't go either...I am not feeling so well myself and I didn't have a car anyhow (Len was off somewhere with it ) Anyhow, love all the photos of the kids...too darn cute!

Amy said...

And I thought Bozeman always got more snow...

Jill Petersen said...

I really don't think your kids could get any cuter! I love so many of these pictures!!! I love my nieces and nephew! I miss them so much it's killing me! I want to just jump in my car and stay for a few days, and leave the kids! That wouldn't be so fair for them. They probably miss the kids more then me! I miss my sis!

Cannwin said...

holy cow! I'd heard it snowed but wowwy zowwy that's incredible. I'm going to have to show robert.

Oh, by the way... it's still green here. mwahahaha!

Cannwin said...

okay... add on. church was cancelled?! what kind of a wimpy place do you live in? I thought it was Montana, honestly Bishop Orton's loosing his edge if he's coming up with excuses to cancel church. lol

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...