Thursday, October 09, 2008

Post Script

I have some conference thoughts I need to collect and post, but wasn't it great? President Monson's last talk felt like a hug; Elders Holland and Eyring touched my heart as usual; Elder Bednar moved me deeply to start spiritually creating my day with morning prayers in a way that I had never considered before. I am sooooo thankful for all the counseul and reassurance received this weekend!

Also--does anyone else wish that Elder Uchdorf would say, just once, "Now's the time on conference when we dance!"--or even "Now's the time on conference when we pray," or something Sprocket-ish like that?

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

You kill me with your Uchdorf comments! Now that you say that I can picture it but I just laugh and laugh! I love you!!!

I loved the talks so much this conference. Not that I don't usually, but everyone seemed to have such soft caring voices and it totally felt like Pres Monson was giving us all a huge hug! Elder Bednar really made me realize we need to do those morning prayers because we are lacking. Drew usually leaves before the kids wake up and I forget! It's weird because I Never forget any other prayer! It's not even a question!

roytubbs@gmail.com said...

Hey Jamie sorry to leave without saying good bye. I hope you had a fantastic trip. We will miss you and your family very much, you guys were the first people to come over and welcome us and we really appriciated that thank you for your friendship.Kim
P.S. What did sister Jeffery have? all is well I hope.

CasperintheUK said...

Ric,

You just say that about Elder Uchtdorf because his first name is Dieter!!!

Vyv

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...