Thursday, October 02, 2008

Home. YAY!

After nearly missing our plane at Heathrow (we checked in an hour late--a story I'll tell later), we had a smooth and enjoyable trip back over the pond. I am pleased to say that I have no anxiety about traveling at all anymore, so the trip home was much more relaxing than the trip out.

Grandma Melin had the kids nap so they could meet us at 11pm at the Bozeman Airport. It was so awesome to see them again! We must have just sat on the floor and hugged for five minutes! We were all snuggled down in our big king log bed by 12:30am, MDT--only 25 hours after we woke up in Beck Row and headed down to London! Phew!

When I catch up with my jet lag, I will finally crop and post all the pix I wanted to post, especially of the last leg of our trip with the Caspers. It was lovely in every way and we loved being with them and their fun friends, and we loved the spirit of the UK.

We are so happy to be home and even more grateful for the life we have in Montana, but we enjoyed our adventure (and one another's company) so much!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

So glad you're home!! Can't wait to visit!

Laura said...

Woohoo, I am so glad you made it home ok. Sure do love you!!!

CasperintheUK said...

What??? You almost missed your plane? Do share the reason. I'm so happy you made it home safely, but we were more than willing to keep you here indefinitely.

Love,

Erin

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...