Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Old Fotos

We took Rich's camera to Europe, so mine just sat here for a month, until I took it to Helena last week. I was surprised to find these pictures from September 16th on October 16th--exactly a month after I took them. Back on 9/16 we took the kids out to the Pop Stand for a good bye dinner, then we went to the fall open house at Addie's school. Here are pix at the Pop (ooo, I hate that word--it's SODA!) Stand. Addie watching the TV
Dad and James eating lemons
James with his James train
(Lisa Anderson--you sent that train to him when he was born, but I never gave it to him until his second birthday and now it's his very favorite thing!)

Kids by the sign
Look at those hams!

***

I also found some Heidi masterpieces...

Books on her bedroom floor
Babies in her window
A Lovely Self-Portrait
My sillies on 10/02 with their Euro-booty...
*girls wearing their lebkuchenhertz (gingerbread hearts) from Oktoberfest
*Addie wearing her Neuschwanstein castle pendant
*James & Heidi wearing Bavarian T-Shirts
*James holding his UK Taxi, double-decker bus, and Cooper Mini

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! I'm happy he likes the trains. My nephew, aged 2 and 3 months, just discovered trains, too, and finally has the attention span and dexterity to put the track pieces together and play. It's much funner than his previous hobby of lobbing plastic bowling pins at people's heads. :)

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

It's soda at our house too. One of the neighbor kids called it 'pop' the other day, and my kids had no clue what that word meant. kelli

Jenn said...

LOVE Heidi's self portrait! She cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Your kids freakin crack me up!! I want to meet them so bad! Isn't that just REALLY sad that our kids don't know eachother!! They would have such a blast! Love and miss you! Dana

Anonymous said...

That was fun to find I am sure! I especially love it when I get the camera out and the kids got a hold of it! There's always some crazy pictures! Like lovely self portraits!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...