Monday, October 20, 2008

Remember on "Baby Mama" When She Says "Is That Chocolate or Poop?"?


It was chocolate (Nutella, to be exact).




I've had some political things to say, but I found them put eloquently at other blogs, so have a gander: Learn about the mortgage crisis at Amy's blog. Learn about the Republican crisis at Brent's blog. So help me, I think I've become a Montana Libertarian!



***

Sing Along with Amy Poehler's Sarah Palin Rap (click to watch--I can't get it to embed from the nbc site) from SNL 10/19/08


one two three
my name is sarah palin you all know me

vice president nominee of the gop
gonna need your vote in the next election
can i get a ‘what what’ from the senior section
mccain got experience, mccain got style
but don’t let him freak you out when he tries to smile
cause that smile be creepy--but when i be vp
All the leaders in the world gonna finally meet me

how’s it go eskimo(eskimos)
tell me what you know eskimo(eskimos)
how you feel eskimo(ice cold)
tell me tell me what you feel eskimo(super cold)

i’m jeremiah wright cause tonight i’m the preacha

i got a bookish look and you’re all hot for teacha
todd lookin fine on his snow machine
so hot boy gonna need a go between
in wasilla we just chill baby chilla
but when i see oil, let's drill baby drill
my country tis of thee

from my porch i can see
russia and such
all the mavericks in the house put your hands up

all the mavericks in the house put your hands up
all the plumbers in the house pull your pants up
all the plumbers in the house pull your pants up
when i say ‘obama’ you say ‘ayers’

obama. (ayers) obama (ayers)
i built me a bridge - it ain’t goin’ nowhere.(ohhh)
mccain, palin,

gonna put the nail in
the coffin
of the media elite (she likes red meat)
shoot a mother-lovin' moose, eight days of the week
[three gunshots] now ya dead, now ya dead,

cause i’m an animal, and i’m bigger than you...

yo i’m palin, i’m out!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...