Sunday, November 30, 2008

Behold The Cuteness, Christmas edition

Here are the Melin kids before church today...so sweet.
We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with my SIL's family across the street (we're so happy to have the Grays back as neighbors--how fun to have cousins across the street!). Rich & Mike put Christmas lights up on the house, the kids ran wild with their cousins, and I got some Christmas and Primary stuff in order. We have enjoyed Christmas music and movies and decorating every night of the Thanksgiving break. Know what I am really feeling thankful for? Snuggling up with my girls for a long winter's nap two days in a row (Saturday and Sunday, while Rich took a turn enjoying the quiet and finishing his own projects--he is so awesomly productive). I swear there's nothing better! They make a "mommy sandwich" under our big flannel camping quilt and we watch a Christmas movie until we all fall asleep, and then we wake up as the sun is setting after 4pm. Then we get back to work on "Christma-fying" the house, staying up late doing more decorating, gift-making or wrapping, or house-organizing for the coming festivities. I wish we could do that everyday! I am so in love with my family.

4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

That's such a sweet picture. I seriously love their matching clothes you got from Children's Place. I miss them already!!!

Jenn said...

Too cute....sorry I missed ya yesterday...I got sick kids But at least I now have a working hubby!!!!

Sue P said...

Hi Jamie, I hope you don't mind that I look at your blog all the time. I get on yours after I check out Jills. You are both so talented. Jill is trying to talk me in to starting my own. Maybe one day. Your kids are getting so big. I love the Christmas picture. Say hi to Rich for us and have a wonderful holiday!

Laura said...

I love the picture!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...