Saturday, November 29, 2008

Utah 11.21-11.23

After I went to the doctor, Addie celebrated her 7th birthday with her cousins James, Addie, Ally, and the Tinkerbell cake
Addie's new Barbie movie

Addie's new Barbie
Addie's new sweater (and she got cute bracelets from Ally and from Melanie)

Cousins! Liam, Ben, Belle, Heidi, Ally;
James, Spencer, Melanie, Maeby; Addie

Before the doctor on Friday, we went to lunch at Chadders in AF. Here's Ben eating his burger.


Heidi and Jack has so much fun together!

Daddy & James (Addie is behind James holding up her shake).
***
On Saturday after the girls' brinch and the boys' trip to Cabella's (and a nap), we headed down to Provo for the wedding reception of Christian Buchert & Amy Holt.
James & Addie love to boogie

Ya gotta love my face in this pic--I am enjoying the company of the lovely Becca Buchert.
I am sad to report that this is the only photo we took of the bride and groom (but you can see them in their beauty here and here). This is "Big Heidi" and "Little Heidi" checking out the wedding cake.

Here's Auntie Georgia and wee Anna Buchert (Becca & Martin's sweet baby)

James hugging Auntie Heidi (she came to the wedding from New York and had never met James)
Heidis Hugging

Again, not sure what face I am making there, but Addie and I are sure happy to see Heidi!
[when I get a minute, I will write in more detail about our little mommy slumber party after the reception...my joy at hanging with the Buchert girls was monumental--I love them so much, tho we really missed Becca and Georgia and Joh!]
On the way home on Sunday, we stopped to eat at IKEA, and Heidi found this giant elephant (which we have been looking for for 2 years). Who could resist? Santa came early, and Heidi snuggled him all the way home.

1 comment:

Jill Petersen said...

Oh, My frick that was so nice to have you guys for the weekend. I am glad they figured out what to do about you're eye and you are going to be coming down here every three months! My kids had a blast and Addie is loved! Thank you so much for the good time! I loved visiting with the Buchert girls as well, and it's hard to believe that they have known me since I was like 11! I always enjoy being with them. Thanks for sharing your friends with me!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...