Saturday, November 29, 2008

November in Retrospect

I just realized while uploading last week's pictures that I haven't unloaded my camera ALL MONTH. So here's what we did at the beginning of November: Daddy & James hung out
James played dress ups with his sisters on Parent-Teacher
conference day (11/7) when everyone was home from school.

Poor guy...that's a skirt on his head.
On PTC day, Heidi and Addie were very busy being fairies and crafting all manner of stuff down at the craft table.

On the first Thursday of each month, Daddy has to go to Bozeman to lead the Emergency Preparedness Committee, so I let the kids choose dinner. Usually it's ramen or stir fry, but for some reason they've been asking for Kid Cuisine since Rich let them choose fromzen dinners a few months ago. Well, being the sly mom that I am, I saved the trays and I made chicken nuggets, chocolate pudding, corn, oranges and cottage cheese an served them up Kid Cuisine style. Nobody knew the difference.
I took a picture of these canisters because I finally threw them away. We bought them at Williams-Sonoma when we got married, used the mixes, then refilled them with Bisquick and used them for decoration above our cabinets in every home. I love the graphics, but I am going for less clutter, so it's a fond farewell to our little WS friends.
Addie had a fun cookie-decorating play date with her friend Kendall on 11/12
Addie hates it when Heidi tags along
Kendall, Addie, and Heidi making cookies.
James hiding from his sisters under my desk
My doctor gave these glasses to James when he came with me to my last appointment. Heidi looks awesome in them!
And so does Addie!

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Looks like you guys had a fun November! LOVE Bubby in his little veil and apron!

Jessica said...

Where did November go??? LOL--the girls in those eyeball glasses! Too funny!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...