Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy, Happy Heart Music

This has been the best 16 hours-or-so since I came home from Europe! I am so excited to be preparing for our Christmas parties! So fun!
This morning as I glazed the ham, I listened to my favorite Christmas mix CD and I thought my heart might burst as I listened to Fairytale of New York. I know that it's hardly a reverent Christms song, but the orchestration at the end is so amazingly beautiful, it gets me everytime. LOVE IT! Oddly enough, I love it even more since my visit to the UK.
So because I love you, I'll share some Pogues with you (like I do every year).
Merry, merry!

2 comments:

Aim said...

I bought my presents yesterday after work for the cousin party! i'm SUPER excited about it! so is jake and sam of course. i know our rule usually is not to tell them til we are on the road but I just couldn't hold it in! they ask every time we get in the car...."are we going to heidi's?"

Jill Petersen said...

Love the music, it's just hard to watch the guy sing! He is so nerdy!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...