Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry & Bright

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here, what with the huge snowfall on Tuesday and having our home all decorated. We started early this year because we are going to Arizona for Christmas and we wanted to enjoy some Christmas at home, too.

Of course our big "at-home" celebration is this weekend. We're so excited for our second-annual Montana Cousins Party, which is a slumber party this Friday-Saturday night. We have a big ham dinner, a cocoa/cookie bar, Christmas music and movies and a yummy breakfast and white elephant gifts in the morning. I am so looking forward to it, and from then on it's just party, party, party (Well, except the part where we drive 20 hours, but the new ipods, laptop, kids' DVDs and Christmas booty will make that fun, too). Can't wait to see you, Postums and Lehmans!

I emptied my camera again and found more Heidi gems, so I will post teh hidge-podge of pix for your viewing pleasure.


Heidi & Cousin Rosalie
Two Silly Girls
(Heidi is glad that Rosie is just across the street!)

Addie's First Grade Thanksgiving Program


Addie the friendly Indian (11/20/08)

2 comments:

cmhl said...

I want to come to cousins party!!! I want to be an honorary Melin! fun fun fun fun fun.



(((we have a chance of snow tonight)))

Laura said...

I'm really hoping that it doesn't snow that bad! We really want to come visit! I have everything ready....Now I just need mother nature to do her part. Love you.....can't wait!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...