Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Knee Deep

Hi, loves!

I am writing entries and posting (awesome) photos in my mind, but in real life I am still caring for flu-ridden babies and preparing to be infused today (I don't even have to travel! They have a tiny little infusion center right here in our local hospital, which is smaller than my elementary school). I will get around to blogging when things are back on schedule around here.

Meanwhile, here is something wonderful I wish I had written. My offering today will be a mountain of clean laundry and a million stories read to sick children. :)

1 comment:

Dana and Rodney said...

Love you Jamie hope you guys feel better soon!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...