Monday, February 23, 2009

Golden Boy is on His Way!

Remember THIS LITTLE BABY?
Well, he is, right this very minute, making his way into the world!

YAY! Sam called at 3:30 to say Kristen has been in labor all day and she's going into transition now...so I will keep you posted on the status (and statistics) of Golden Boy!
***
...And HE'S HERE! No name yet, but the boy has arrived in an uncomplicated birth at 4:45pm on 2/23/09...
7lbs-9oz
21.5 inches tall
Sam says he's got a full head of hair and girly fingernails, and I'm betting he's GORGEOUS!!!! YAY! My baby bro is finally a daddy! I am so excited!
Congratulations, Laytons!

2 comments:

Laura said...

YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to see him!

Jenn said...

such exciting news! Congrats to the new Mommy and Daddy!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...