Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Breakfast at Casa Melin







We had waffles with strawberries and cream, and it was all over and cleaned up by 8:20am--worse than Christmas! Rich and I are still sick a dawgs, so we're putting on a movie and going back to bed (we told the kids that's what we wanted for our Vday gift--a rest!). Hope y'all have a sweet day with the ones you love most! XOXOXO
***
2/15/09 UPDATE: Rich didn't get much rest because I started barfing at noon and didn't stop until 1 o'clock this morning. I have pulled every muscle in my torso, my back is killing me, and my lips are cracked (I am keeping down liquids just fine, so no worries, and I just had a vanilla activia). The funny part is that the entire Primary Presidency is sick today and the bishopric has to take care of Sharing and singing time today. That should be interesting. How was your luv day??

4 comments:

Megan said...

What a cute a creative mom you are!! Hope you feel better soon.

Jill Petersen said...

That sucks that you got so sick! I feel so bad for you! You are a sweet mommy though. The breakfast looked so cute! Drew made a great dinner for the kids and gave them cards with their dinner plates. I love that man!

airtrent said...

You got sick! no fun....
Beautiful breakfast set up!

Jamie said...

When did your girls get so big? Where the heck have I been? I swear I checked up on you guys just a few months ago! What's in the water up there in Montana?

I hope I'll someday be a creative mama like you! I'm saving up all these ideas for later!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...