Monday, March 02, 2009

A Belated Valentine

I just found this on you tube and I was so excited! It comes from a 2000 talk (I saw it live) that was sort of a "remix" of a talk from 1985. The original talk--"Some Things We Have Learned Together"--is one of my all-time favorite messages. I have memorized long sections of it and it's part of my regular mantra. Anyway, along with Elder Ashton's "Leave people better than you found them," and Camilla Kimball's "Never suppress a generous thought", I give you another of my favorite words-to-live-by, Jeffrey R. Holland's "How Do I Love Thee"...

1 comment:

Geo said...

Exactly the sweetness I needed today.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...