Monday, March 02, 2009

But Wait! There's MORE...

I have so much to say about this message! I wrote about this talk in my journal when it was given because one of the things I have learned in the past two years about nourishing my spirit and warding of negativity, depression, and anxiety is that I need to Create. I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father, THE Creator, and my soul can't be happy unless I let it express somethign that has never existed before. This message from President Uchtdorf means so much to me...GO MAKE SOMETHING!

2 comments:

AuntieM said...

Amazing! I have chills. I need to do better about using the talents that I have. I love to sew and yet I am parelized by doubt and laziness. Thanks Jamie for lifting my spirit once more by reading your blog and following your example to listen to and follow the words of the Prophets. Hugs and a ton of kisses.

Geo said...

I adore him. I adore this talk. I have listened over and over to it, and my soul shouts "AMEN!" every time.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...