Friday, April 03, 2009

A Chilly Reception

So I got home safe and sound on Thursday morning. My dear amiga Celeste delivered me to the Mesa Airport at 4:30 am (after a whole 2 hours of sleep--we could NOT shut up, but I'm glad we had such a fun visit). I caught my plane at 6am Mesa time (just as the sun was rising over the desert--so beautiful) and landed two hours later at 9am Billings time. I was able to call the cab as I was de-planing (I didn't check any luggage), so I waited about 2 minutes for the cab and was driving home in my Civic on I-90 by 9:30 am. I got home at 11:20, just as Rich had delivered Heidi to pre-school and my friend Erin was babysitting James. It was so sweet to hug my boy! I brought him a little prop plane toy, so he played with that for a while and then we had some quiet time before eating lunch with daddy and napping, then picking up the girls at 3pm IN THE SNOW!!!!! Rich took us to Mark's In and Out for dinner and the whole family slept in my bed that night. It's so good to be home!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...