Monday, September 21, 2009

Manic Monday

Well, it's been a crazy day!We hosted pre-school at our house today and it was so fun. I intended to upload and edit some new pix after I updated my online address lists, but now it's time to p/u the girls so the blog will have to wait another day. But just now James wanted to see a picture of baby Heidi, so I went to the blog archives and found this little cutie from Monday, 9/20/04... Look at my girls! They are BOTH younger than James is now in this picture! But they sure were sweetie bugs! It's time to fetch them from school, so I'm outta here!

1 comment:

Stephanie :) said...

You can add me to your link list....I LOVE your blog. I read it every day. It makes me feel so stalker-ish. But I so miss you! Have a great birthday tomorrow! XOXO

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...