Saturday, September 05, 2009

Photos, finally!

On Thursday Heidi got her kindergarten shots. She was fine all day, but woke up with a fever at 11pm and was kind of delirious and whiny for a couple of hours. This made us both tired on Friday (and put a kink in my camping prep--I tried to take her to school but she can't return until 24 hours after her fever breaks, even though they knew darn well it was a reaction to her MMR shot). So I had an extra helper all day, even while James was at preschool. When James got home, I let him open the package that came for him--a sweet little book from his great-grandparents! James opening his bday package
YAY! A new book about animals (he loves it!)
Heidi's cute self-portrait on her locker
(elem. kids have lockers here cuz there are copious amounts of winter gear!)

We picked up Addie from school an hour early and she was so excited to go camping!
Here we all are taking off...so fun!

How the road to Henry's Lake looked...
perfect day!

After we set up camp, we drove down the highway to get some fish-n-chips at Island Park Lodge.
The moonrise was AMAZING...we watched it from many angles, but this one is from our campsite.
After s'mores, I blogged and my peeps watched a movie.

What a great day!
"Shine on, shine on Harvest Moon!"

3 comments:

Aim said...

aww! you guys are such a cute family! always so outdoorsy and crafty! Happy birthday jamesy!

We love you guys!

Aim said...

wow! what a great idea with the pillow! I would LOVE one! I am glad you liked going to that store so much. It inspires me too.

I'm glad you are having so much fun out in the wilderness!

Jill Petersen said...

Happy birthday James! I really can't believe 3 years have gone by. It doesn't seem that long at all! BTW G&G got the animal book for my kids too! It's a cute one. Sorry I didn't send a card or anything. I'm a slacker aunt! I love you Maj!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...