Thursday, September 24, 2009

You Say It's Your Birthday? It's my birthday, too!

Happy Birthday, Auntie M and Abby!
Can't wait to party together tomorrow cuz I am so glad you were born! [Auntie's 18th & my 1st birthday...
we'll be reliving this moment tomorrow night!]
***
I could not sleep last night, and Heidi was sleeping on our floor with a little cold, so when we woke up at 6:30, we took a nice peppermint bubblebath while Daddy did some trip prep, and when I got out, there were gifts awaiting me! Hubs got me a great 2-gallon picnic cooler (cuz I never have enough water!) and an i-home for my i-pod! Now we can have family dances anytime, anywhere! You're gonna love the video of my kids rockin' out this morning while we got ready for school downstairs. THANKS, Hubs, for the great gifts, for a fabulous dinner date last night, and, oh yeah, for my wonderful life!
So yeah, we're 2 hours into it, and it's already been a pretty sweet birthday...
(I mean, it's hard to beat dinner at Monster Mash and a romantic stroll down the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, but it's been pretty great!). More updates to come...(don't let me forget about Debbie's thoughtfulest gift and our commorative London dinner last night!). For now, we're off to Museum of the Rockies with a gaggle of 3-year-olds!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Have a great day...and next week we shall do lunch! Ok? Have a safe trip to see your Momma, glad that she is doing better! Hugs my sweet!

Sarah said...

Wasn't I serving with you over your birthday? We were getting ready for that fireside we did for the youth. That was one of the highlights of my mission! (only because every elder in the zone was there and they were blown away by how awesome we were!)

Remember all those slides we made, and the music and the timing...

Happy Birthday!

the Marvelous Mrs. M said...

Love the picture of you and your aunt, so cute! Happy Birthday, Jamie, glad to hear it's off to a good start!

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! It looks like you had a great day.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...