Sunday, October 11, 2009

Real Quick

I am singing "Bring on the Dancing Horses" in my head because one of the kids was messing with the dash of the van and stuck in the Pretty In Pink Soundtrack, so when I had to go on a run (grandma Melin was here) to get Triaminic meltaway strips for Addie-with-a-cold, Echo & the Bunnymen serenaded me.

Richard is gone to an insurance conference in Great Falls, so it's just me and the children til Tuesday night. It's going to be a very busy few days, so I thought I would post tonight in a moment of silence (the kids all crashed by 7:30, except Addie, who crashed after said strips were administered and Emergen-C was chuggged). Tomorrow I have my nieces all day and Tuesday I am cooking up some food then taking the kids over to Helena (arriving around 3-4pm) to see Auntie Laura and help her get ready for her big surgery on Wednesday. Rich is going to meet me in Helena and bring the kids back home, and I am going to stay the night and make sure that Laura is okay on Wednesday (and do what ever I can to help--??). I have to be back for Thursday morning because the kids have a 5-day fall break, so I guess I can catch up blogging then.

All is well with us. I feel like a true Montanan because I am happy to be hunkered down, bundled up, cozy in my home while it's freezing outside. I just love it (until about January 2nd, then I will be hatin' it). Here are some recent pictures Rich took with his cell phone:
Last Saturday 10/03 we biked to the drugstore soda fountain between conference sessions...YUM!
My Sweetie Boyz

We picked our apples before the big freeze...
Yeehaaa!

Rich & James

Grandma & Addie
Addie in a tree James on a ladder
(on a hill...precarious...)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm sure that just you being here will help. I love you.

Taralyn said...

Oh Postie - your soda shoppe looks a lot fancier than the one you and I used to get sandwiches at in Southern Pines - I loved that place - Some Great Great memories!!! Thanks for reminding me...

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...