Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Gracias, Amiga!

Today is Heidi's Grandma Date, so it's just me & Ad this afternoon (James is engrossed in watching Monsters, Inc on my ipod). We were so excited to come home from school and find a package on our porch (in the snow). We were even more excited when it turned out to be Serendipity's FRRROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE MIX, a bday gift from Lisa M. Andersen (that's "M for Marvelous")...It really is delightful, and it only takes 1/2 c of milk to make this big glass, which is great news for the lactose intolerant.
A happy addition to my pantry's baking shelf (which may as well be the chocolate shelf).

It's a big hit!
Thanks, again, Lis...your gifts are always unique and thoughtful!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it. My old roommate had the Serendipity 3 cookbook and I read that Jackie Kennedy used to take the kids there for dessert and I always thought that sounded like the classiest mom-thing to do ever. Sorta like you. :)

Shoeaddict said...

Yum-o! I want some.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...