Thursday, November 05, 2009

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

I'm feeling a little haggard today. I had a hard time falling asleep last night because my body is doing that whole inflammation thing where, when I catch a new bug, my joints and muscles cease to work. After dropping a bunch of stuff and twisting my knees a couple of times on the stairs, I retired to the tub for a hot bath. I got engrossed in what I was reading and I kept reading it until midnight when I heard Heidi having a coughing fit. I slept by her until 2am then went to my own bed. A few minutes later Addie came to our bed with a fever, stuffy nose, and tummy ache. We gave her some medicine and got her to sleep, then James came in and Rich went up to Addie's bed.

James & Addie are still asleep, I am just up to take my own meds, help Rich shave his head, and see Heidi off to school. Hopefully I'll get back to bed! Dang this cold & flu season!

(I would feel a lot better if "Glee" had been on. Hope you baseball people are happy with yourselves.)

In my inbox this morning I got a fare alert from kayak.com to tell me that I can fly Billings to London for $798...mmm. Also, the house next to ours is for sale...anybody wanna be our neighbors? Click here to check it out! Gotta run...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Me, I want to! (Be your neighbor)

Strupp Family said...

Ugh! You guys have kind of had it rough the last couple weeks! I hope you all get to feeling better! Did your husband tell you that I think James is a genius? When we did our little number tree, he was the ONLY one who matched the numbers and glued them where they were supposed to be and made sure they were perfect in the square and right side up...none of the other kids even could tell which number went where. And they certainly didn't want to glue them. I watched him amazed while he finished his with such precision. Good work! He's so cute!

Laura said...

I WISH!!! Love you

Jamie said...

Kim, James is one of those quirky kids who like certan things "just so"--I worry that he will grow up to be neurotic like me and need therapy to be able to function in disorder. I also think he's developed more "girly" sensibilities form playing with his sisters all the time, but if it's expressing as "genius" that's fine with me! ;)

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...