Tuesday, November 03, 2009

hello

I've got little Heidi home with a fever she's had since Halloween night, so needless to say, I am not updating the blog much. Plus there are apples to can and Halloween to put away. So this is a quick hello to direct your attention to THIS talk, which is highlighted in this month's Friend magazine. In my humble opinion, it is one of the best talks ever written (as stated here). Have a great day and enjoy!

***

OH, WAIT! I'm a day late and a dollar short as usual (at least in Australia time), but we want to wish our cousin/niece, Miss Maeby a A HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY!


Maeby last Father's Day

Maeby on a bushwalk with her daddy last month.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Feel better my little Heidikins.

Happy Birthday Maeby.

Audrey said...

Maeby says thanks and happy birthday to you too. She loved the birthday card you sent and she taped it on her closet. In Primary the kids sang Happy Birthday to Maeby and she yelled the whole time…I already got a birthday card.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...