Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Behind

I am losing my motivation to blog since (a) James has been sick so we haven't had any fun and (b) my Grandpa and Grandma don't have a working computer right now. But here are some fotos from last weekend anyway (from before James got sick with RSV/brochiolitis and an ear infection). My mama is in the hospital AGAIN with hemolytic anemia...pobrecita. She's supposed to have a spleenectomy tomorrow.

Saturday began with a Primary activity (breakfast and games in their pajamas), then Heidi had a bowling birthday party for her friend Gabe.
Heidi and Gabe at the bowling alley arcade.
***
Later that night we--Addie and I-- took Aunt Jenn out for a birthday dinner then to Kim Larson's bridal shower in Clyde Park.
There were lots of 10-13 year-old girls there, so when they played the "make a TP wedding dress game," guess who the mannequins were? Addie is modeling her TP dress, second from left.

The winner was Marissa on the right. I am sad I didn't take more pictures, especially with the bride in them, but here's a cute one...
YAY! Congratulations, Matthew & Kim!
***
Now, I am off to try, once again, to get some rest. I don't sleep well when James is coughing/has labored breathing, but he doesn't nap well when he has albuterol treatments, so we are caught in a cycle of poor immunity due to lack of sleep, and I can feel my hormones just going CRAZY. Mama needs to sleep, y'all!

1 comment:

Aim said...

awww poor bubby. hope you feel better.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...