Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthdays

I have missed a bunch of birthdays the past couple of weeks, so I wanted to catch up NOW because these birthday people are way too adorable to skip...

TODAY, March 10th, my nephew Jared Lehman turns nine!

Happy THIRD Birthday to my cute li'l Peeps (Penelope Mayberry, daughter of Cousin Dave)...her bday was March 7th

...and so was my sisterfriend, Melissa's--and I MISSED IT! :(
"Spencer Down Under"
On March 2nd, my nephew Spencer turned six!
Here is Spencer last Fathers' Day with his Dad (my bro Willy) and family.

On March 1st, my nephew Jake Post turned six! He is 6 weeks older than my Heidi and they are crazy cousin pals! (click to enlarge picture)
My niece Kennady turned six on February 25th (she lives in Utah with my sister, Erin)



And last, but not least, my nephew Owen Layton had his first birthday on February 23rd. He lives all the way down in Sierra Vista, AZ so we don't get to visit as often as we'd like, but his daddy skypes with us so we can watch Owen grow (James is a HUGE Owen fan...he always says, "I'll be Owen, you be Kristen"). Click to enlarge this series of pictures from the webcam.


Happy Belated Birthday, Cuties!

4 comments:

Aim said...

Dear Heidi
Come to the museum with me. And whats your favorite dinosaur? And soon I will come see you, when my whole star chart is full. And I'll bring my lightsaver gun so you can see how cool it is. Thank you. We'll go swimming with you Heidi. And my lightsaver gun works. And, I love you Heidi. Even we can play werewolves.

love, Jakers

I showed Jake that picture of him and Heidi (soooo cute btw) and he insisted on writing her a computer note. Thanks for the shout out!

Jamie said...

jake, heidi just sent you an email back--check your mom's email! MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Laura said...

Thank you for the birthday wish Aunt Jamie.

Laura said...

K... I am so in love with the new header. James smile is insanely cute.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...