Saturday, April 03, 2010


I have only been facebooking this week. No time! My dear Papa Bill is on his death bed, my mom is at his heels--she is better, but not well. We got home from Utah on Wednesday afternoon, and we are turning around and heading for Tucson tomorrow. Heaven help us...

I have so many beautiful pictures, stories, and conference thoughts to share, but I will be occupied for a while. I'll get online as soon as I can. Happy Easter, dears.

Yesterday we went to the Billings Temple for the wedding of Kim Larson to Matthew Triplett. Rich took pictures and the kids played/ got babysat by Haylee Holm.

James, Addie, & Heidi at teh Billings Temple


What's up with the tilting heads?

See what I mean?


The Billings Temple

The joyfulest bride

a darling couple
(I told Kim she looked just like Elizabeth Bennet...such a great dress!)
I won't share any more pix, but there are tons of great ones.
Congrats, Tripletts!xo

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...