Sunday, May 30, 2010

Addie, James, and Heidi with a big trout in West Yellowstone
A cool train at Bullwinkle's in West Yellowstone
Train Fans!

Fun Sign in W.Y.
Rich & James at our campsite Sunday evening

First camping trip with the cruiser
Our campsite is right by the playground
(I think thes kind of tire swings are the coolest thing ever--
I totally want one at the ranch!)
Cutie Heidi is lovin' the playground- she's a new-friend magnet!
Addie is a swingin' fool!
***
Just now--after roasting brats for dinner--Rich rented a DVD from the corner market and made the kids some jiffy pop on the campstove. I think I might like camping in the rain better than regular camping. Movies, books, board games--camping for nerds! I could like this.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...