Friday, May 28, 2010

Freaky Friday

What a week! Another great Glee episode, a lame Idol finale (but I really like Lee Dewyze), a weak family night (daddy at a meeting), head and back aches and allergies, track meet, rain, a chat with "big Heidi", mama feeling a little better, gramp having his third(!!!) chemo, retirement dinner party for 2 teachers at the kids' school, Matt's 29th birthday, last day of preschool, a very clean family room (reorganized!), big summer plans, gearing up for cousins to visit all during June, endless laundry and dishes, and now gardening...

BUT--we are taking a break (even though it's going to be rainy and 40 degrees for the next 4 days) and heading to camp in West Yellowstone for 3 nights and spend Saturday in Jackson, Wyoming. We are heading out in an hour or two. I will post pictures from our campground's wifi when I get a chance. Wish you were here ! ;)

Happy Memorial Day, everyone. I've been so emotional lately, I almost cried when the sweet man from the VFW handed me a crepe paper poppy today at the grocery store. God bless our military men, past and present. And an extra measure of gratitude for my ancestors this weekend--I am the culmination of a lot of great teachings, sacrifices, genes, etc...I hope I can live up to it all!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...