Friday, May 21, 2010

If they don't dance then they're no friends of mine

I've had a pretty busy week and a back ache that makes sitting unbearable (standing and even kneeeling, digging in the garden don't bug, but sitting does--weird) so I haven't been at the computer much since Monday. I had an awesome root canal on Tuesday and put in a rockin' garden on Wednesday, and I'll post pix soon, but for today, let this beautiful bit of "GLEE" brighten up your TGIF. Go ahead--we can dance if we want to (and we totally did, btw--my kids and I have watched this about 20 times and we dance to it like crazy--so should you, even in your cubicle!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

love it!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...