Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Lately

I finally uploaded what's on my camera...I haven't been very motivated since my grandparents' computer broke (if you have a laptop and you're near them, would you take it over so they can catch up on blogs? they still have wireless), but here's what we've been doin' the past few weeks:Here's my sweet boy on 4/18...I just thot is was appropriate that he was sitting there under the "Count Your Blessings" sign cuz he's my sunshine!
When I walked out my front door and turned to the right on 4/19, this is what I saw.
(tulips blooming!)
Our first bloom of the year, out front in the river rocks

These tulips were next to bloom

That was my week to host preschool and talk about spiders & insects, too.
Zane, James, Lydia and Ashley love to use the air popper for snack time!


On Saturday 4/24 there was a handbell choir regional conference in our town and that night, Heidi and I went on a date to their concert. It was amazing!

Look at all those bell-ringers! It sounded divine.

Heidi amused herself by drawing (as usual).

On Monday 4/26, I realized our Museum of the Rockies membership was about to expire, so I took James to spend one last day with the dinosaurs (we are not renewing until the new children's activity center is done).

Lovin' on the stegosaurus (yes, he insists on wearing his dino shirt to the museum).

On May Day Richard & I were doing a bit of deep cleaning, so after the kids cleaned their rooms, Addie organized a "cowboy safari" in the back yard for them, complete with outfits, stick horses, and binoculars.
I seriously dig these kids.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...