Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cozy Day

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend & nephew,
Tallon Smith! (click)
He's 18 today and this is the first year we've been able send him our greetings personally, though we've thought about him every year.
I hope you have a great day & a wonderful year, Tallon!
***
This morning I felt good enough to get up like a normal person. I saw Rich & the girls off, then James and I went to Grandma's house. Grandma was babysitting my niece Hannah AND trying to do payroll AND helping me with some Christmas surprises. James and Hannah played together so nicely Grandma and I both got lots done! Then James and I came home and made lunch for Daddy, then we got busy baking 7 dozen sugar cookies to freeze and decorate on Thanksgiving...Cookie Men ready to bake!
James took this picture of me in my "England Apron," which I bought while I was with Erin in England. Now I kind of wish I had found a "Mind the Gap" apron...oh well.
James has a problem--he can't resist climbing on the bar. We were listening to Christmas tunes on the ipod, and this is him being an angry reindeer dancing to The Smithereens' "Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer." He's so funny.

Angry Reindeer close-up (my favorite pilgrim guy is in the background).

Thanksgiving decor in the Living Room.

After cookies, we picked up Heidi from school. She wondered why I was taking pictures. I told her "I've got to blog SOMETHING today, so why not YOU?" She thought that was funny. Now she and James are enjoying cocoa and fresh snickerdoodles (I rolled the cut scraps in cinnamon sugar for them). Addie is on her Grandma date and all is well. We hope it's just a nice where you are.

1 comment:

Aim said...

what a fun day! speaking of christmas goodies...would you mind posting the line-up for who has who for christmas this year? i ask matt and he just gives me the "guy" answer: "uuuhh *shoulder shrug*.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...