Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We cooked for two days and finally took a little break around noon today to watch some Charlie Brown Holidays DVDs...Cousin Danny, Rich, James, Heidi, Cousins Scott, Grandma Elrey, Aunt Marti & Adeline
Father & Son

Marti & Addie watching Peanuts Thanksgiving...
Then Grandpa & Grandma Melin brought over the extra table and we set up for TG dinner at 3pm. Grandpa Melin sat with his grandkids...

Kids' Table clockwise: Addie, Danny, Rosalie, Grandpa, Heidi, Hannah, & James
***
The Spread:
We decided to serve buffet style to eliminate lots of passing of the food...
Grandma Elrey & Rosalie, BIL Davey, Uncle Ralph & Richard

Uncle Mikey looking over the grown ups' table

Grandma Elrey & Grandma Melin at the buffet
***
Aroudn the dinner table at "Say what we're thankful for" time, we revealed that we are having a new baby in May (ETA May 25th). Everyone just about choked on their food, and my darling Adeline burst into tears of JOY. She just sobbed and said, "I wanted a new baby SO BAD!!!" It was indescribably sweet! We are all so very excited!
Heidi & Addie & me celebrating the fact that I am 14 WEEKS PREGNANT!
HOORAY!
***
Hopefully your day has been as wonderful as ours.

6 comments:

Brent said...

WHAT???!!! Congratulations, Jamie and Rich! That is AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL news! Another Thanksgiving miracle...kinda, sorta since it already happened, but still!

Brent said...

Oh, and how CUTE is Addie! What a sweetheart. I love that picture of the both of you looking so happy!

Aim said...

I can't believe it!!!! I just about fell off my chair when Matt told me! Congratulations! What a beautiful surprise! I just love that picture of Addie, all red eyed and happy. What a cute little mama she is. Can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl!!!! Will you guys find out or wait til the birth?

Shoeaddict said...

JAMIE!!!! That is fantastic news. I just LOVE the picture. How are you feeling?

Aim said...

thanks for the tea hook-up uncle rich!!

Summer said...

Congratulations Jamie! I hope you are feeling ok. Love ya!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...