Tuesday, January 04, 2011

We Saw The Baby Today...

...and it's a BOY!
(for the sake of his modesty, we did not print the adorable and unmistakable photo of his manly parts, but it's a boy fer sher!)
This was the most fun ultrasound I have ever had! The baby was cooperative, the technician was totally excellent and professional (and patient), our whole family was there, and the baby is healthy and put together perfectly (so far)...WOO HOO! I even got to watch him scratch his head (fingers! working!) and stretch his legs out straight, alternately. The tech said, "Now he's just putting on a big show, look at that!" Won't be able to do that for long, little man, so enjoy it!
We are all really excited. The girls only had an hour left of school, but they wanted to go back adn show off their pictures of teh baby and tell everyone it's a brother, so I have to go back adn pick them up now. YAY!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! We are excited for your family.

Taralyn said...

So So Happy for you and the rest of your Clan!!!! I <3<3<3 Boys!!! I love the way you write and describe the ultrasound and how he was moving around just for the show!!! :) Happy Day!!!

Becky said...

He's beautiful :) in a boyish sort of ultrasoundish way! Love it!

Strupp Family said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting news. I'll start keeping the boy clothes, but I already gave all the baby boy clothes to my sister:( so all you'll get it 2T and bigger...

CrumpyLady said...

We're pretty darn excited for you here at the Crump house! Yee haw! :). Good job creating a whole other human being! Keep up the good/hard work!

Aim said...

woooohooo!

Jill Petersen said...

Copycat!!! I love you and I am so excited you are having another boy. I hope he's sweet like James!

Jenn said...

So nice to have a breath of GOOD NEWS!! Congrats Melin Family....we are so excited to have another lil' man to hold and snuggle on Sundays!

Megan said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys. I bet James is beside himself.

AuntieM said...

How's that for just making things perfect.... I'll tell ya what!!! i am so happy for your family. Tender mercies.Yep. Tender mercies.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...