Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines

We celebrated Valentines Day with friends this weekend.James had Ashely over for lunch on Friday...
they discussed their wedding plans again.
***
On Saturday, Rich & James went to the ranch while the girls and I had a Valentines party at home. Heidi had two friends over, plus Aunt Debbie, and Addie had 3 friends over. Somehow I missed getting a picture of Heidi and friends, but Addie and her friends had a fun time trying to make hearts out of their bodies...
Hailey W., Aurora, and Addie

Hailey, Aurora, Kendall, and Addie


Hailey, Kendall, Aurora, and Addie

Kendal, Hailey, Addie, Aurora
***
We made paper Valentines, played games, ate finger sandwiches, chips, cookies, cherry 7Up, and Valentine candy, and then the girls went home cuz we had to dash off to get ready for the Peter Pan matinee. I'm sad I didn't take more pictures, but it was a fun time (Debbie made it even more fun, of course). I am excited to REALLY celebrate with my Valentine next week--on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday he's whisking me away to celebrate our 10th Anniversary at the temple and our favorite restaurants, and maybe even a little baby shopping-- HOORAY!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...