Wednesday, February 16, 2011

James Goes to Preschool!

Thanks to my new "job" running the DB7 Listings/Blog, we can send James to a few months of pre-school. I got to thinking about how even though his academic skills are as good as some first graders', he is never away from me for very long and full-day kindergarten next year might freak him out, so we signed him up at Little Feet Preschool at the Methodist Church. He is pretty dang excited...James at the front door at about 8:25 this morning.
Big grin on the way to his classroom

so sweet!

Here he is putting away his pencil box and taking it all in with his classmates...

and his favorite class mate of all...ASHLEY!
He's gonna have a great time.

5 comments:

Strupp Family said...

CUTE! He is such a sweet little guy. I told Ashley this morning that James was going to go to school with her today, and to make sure she introduces him to her friends. :) She was very excited. Hope he had a great day!

Jamie said...

Do you love how Ashley is all over my blog like she's my kid, Kim? :)

James had a GREAT day--he's really excited. Tell Ahsley thanks for being such a nice friend and helping him have a good day! XO

Jill Petersen said...

James is so cute! I think its great you got him into preschool. He's growing up so fast! I can't believe he's going to go to kindergarten!

Jessica said...

Such a cutie. I swear James has THE cutest facial expressions. He is such a happy boy! Tell James hi for me! I will be home this weekend so I will probably see you guys at church!

Anonymous said...

James is the cutest brother I could ever have!I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUTCH!ps. this is addie.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...