Friday, April 01, 2011

BFFs

Item Number One on my Utah To-Do List this trip was to have lunch with Kacy (you may remember my linking to her series "Tips for Not-Very-Good-Housekeepers," or her current thing about moms, here).
It's not often you make really great e-friends, and it's even more rare to meet them in person and not be one bit disappointed, but that's what happened yesterday (and Kacy was even more fun in person and totally NOT disappointing because she's what I call FER REAL, on her blog and in real life). I felt like a super nerd because I just wanted to hang out with her all day (we just kept talking and talking into the parking lot, out to the car...we really should have been roommates back when we had TIME for endless girly chat), but our two-hour lunch date (which really annoyed people at Smashburger) had to suffice.
Thanks for a super fun time, Kacy, and for taking me to eat my first "real food" in three months (I began taking a little bit of long-lasting insulin on Tuesday and it has given me some wiggle-room in my diet, which I am obviously enjoying). It was my only meal for the day because I was full until 9pm, but it was deeeeelicious. I highly recommend the smashburger. AND reading Kacy's blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kacy faulconer said...

I'm still mad at the man eying our table while loudly wondering, "Where will we sit." I'm glad lunch didn't kill you. Let's go again today.

PS My hair is flatter now.

kacy faulconer said...

Did someone make a rude comment about my hair?! I saw that you deleted a comment. I knew it!

Anonymous said...

JAMIE SAYS: HA! No, sorry, it was just spam about a business opportunity in broken english. I can put it back up if you really want to see it.

PS: my hair is flatter now, too, because I never showered because I had a slumber party with my mom and left my bags at my bro's. It's grungerific!

I have to do my IKEA-thon today or I would totally take you up on lunch. How bout swedish meatballs for dinner? HA.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...