Sunday, May 08, 2011

Scenes from a Rainy Mothers' Day

After church, I took a nap and then went out on the porch to watch the rain. I had Rich snap some pix of me and the kids for Mothers' Day.James, Addie, Me, and Heidi on the front porch.

Don't forget the baby!


Me & my Heidi


(that's me with no make-up and a puffy prego face...keepin' it real)



Me & My Sweet Baby James



Cracking up with James



Me & my Addie



Me-n-Ad again



James, Addie, Me, and Heidi with some of my Mothers' Day flowers



I got this great card and chocolate from Rich



Heidi made me this cute picture and frame at school



James drew this picture of me at preschool...



...with this questionnaire on the back.



(click to enlarge--the answers are funny)





More cards from the kids and my flower from Heidi

We planted these geraniums this week



Rich's gnome is guarding my tulips--


can you believe I thinned out the bulbs last year and this many flowers came up?


They're coming up thick all over the yard--hooray!




Chalk note from Addie


***

I took this 37.5-week belly shot the other day...


any day now!



***


Happiest Mothers' Day to all you Mamas!

4 comments:

Matt and Kim said...

i LOVE that questionaire!!!! SO FUNNY!!!

Aim said...

Jamie! You look so BEAUTIFUL in these pictures! And I know people say that to pregnant ladies all the time but you really do look so pretty! Your face just looks so happy and peaceful. Happy Mother's day! We miss you. We'll come visit soon after you've gotten settled with the baby.

Can't wait to meet the wee babe!

Amie

Kevin Zimmerman said...

I won't guess an exact size and weight, but I'll guess "big!" I hope the delivery goes well for you.

nicole said...

Jamie, I didn't realize you were so old! Ha ha that questionnaire was the cutest thing ever! Glad everything went well at the hospital. Your little Niles is beautiful and precious.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...